So……here we are at the end of 2017!
Just because it is the end of the year does not mean it is the end of an era, it can only mean that 2018 is going to be a very, VERY busy year.
To sum it all up, we have the following:
- A logo
- A website
- Every area of social media you can imagine
- Business cards (being printed)
- An accountant (little old Alan)
- Suppliers for the Prosecco & Patisserie (it tastes SSSSOOOOOOOO good)
- A business bank account
- PR company
- People asking for bookings already (hand me a brown paper bag)
- A company doing the whole conversion
- AND A F^£%&@$ BBBUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Considering we only started creating these foundations since April this year, we have achieved so much but I do feel we still have a lot more work to do. We have assessed the competition, targeted audiences and we have worked as hard as we can whilst still holding full time jobs and maintaining sanity (easy enough with Prosecco).
I would be lying if I said the next year isn’t scaring me but I would also be lying if I said I wasn’t incredibly excited!!!!
Next stop, we need to find a unit for the bus. These are as easy to find as what the bus was (can you sense the sarcasm?) plus…how much do they cost???!!!!
I wish you all an amazing New Year and you will be hearing from Silvano’s Ltd with full force in the New Year….Salute!